Friday, March 8, 2013

Milagres e milagres

Natercia's Baptism

Familia e Amigos,
 So this week has been pretty solid. So Elder Araújo and I have been able to teach quite a bit which has been super nice. As well with the fact that we have basically taken over what was once two areas it has helped a lot. So just some highlights of the week. So to start off we had this awesome lesson on friday. So we were teaching a reference from a member in praia. Her name is nozinha. so as we were teaching her elder araújo explained the first vision. and then as I was talking to her about praying to know if it was true she just started talking to us how she was feeling. and she said that she just felt like something that had been closed for so long was opened. She said it was a different feeling then she had ever had. She mentioned that she had met with a lot of church and was always searching for the truth but never felt it with anyone else. But she just started to feel it so strong when we were there. It was just amazing. After that lesson we had to book it to the other side of calheta but I just couldn't stop smiling the whole time. It was just amazing.
 Then on Saturday we had a baptism. It was sweet and Natercia was ready at like 2:45 for her baptism at 4. It made me super happy. On Sunday she was confirmed and even though she was sick she made it to church. When she was confirmed she started to cry and it was just incredible the Spirit that was there.
 As well yesterday we had this lesson with this woman and when we invited her to get baptized she was so ready and in fact she was super excited to be the first person in Ponta Verde to be baptized. Man I stinking love being here.
 I hope that all of you are doing well. I know that this is the work of the Lord. And I know that everyday I feel happier and happier doing it. I love you all and I hope that you have a great week,
 Peder

No comments:

Post a Comment