Monday, March 18, 2013

Podi ser dificil--a tough week for Peder, but he takes it well


Familia e Amigos,
 So this last week a lot of things have happened which really actually made for a little bit of a difficult week. So this week we had zone conference in praia. So during zone conference there was a seventy here named Elder Patrick Kearon. It was an awesome conference and I really enjoyed how it all went down. Afterwarrds we luckily found a car and returned to Calheta. After being in Calheta for a day we had to go to Taraffal the next day so we spent more time out of the area. Altogether I did not enjoy all the traveling. But eventually we got back to calheta and some things happened that we're pretty stressful. But you know all that matters is how I really felt by the end of this whole week. So I have realized that honestly problems are something that we will always face. You know there is always going to be that one thing that makes something annoying or that one other thing that makes me sad. But really that's not how we have to respond. I am so happy to be here. I am so happy to have these problems. Because every day I have to learn to humble myself a bit more. And as much as humbling oursleves is hard it is necessary because we have got a lot of work to do. I am really happy to be here though. There are so many things that I am expereincing and I'm so glad to really have this in my life. I love you all and I really hope that in every moment you can find what is good in your lives because there's a ton of it,
 Love you,
 Peder

No comments:

Post a Comment