Saturday, February 2, 2013

Peder's Email titles are always in Portugese, but thankfully, the text of them is in English.

Familia e Amigos,
 So this week has been decent but I lttle bit hard. So Elder Dias and I are still moving on with a basically completely new area. It has been interesting. We have been able to talk to a lot of people and some seem like they are really interested. But we justhave to continue. This last week we taught a lesson to a guy who said that he wasn't willing to give up drinking and another to someone who still doesn't understand that we are such a different church. But you know we got to keep working through it. One thing I've realized is truthfully at times life is stinking hard. There are somethings that just keep piling up and we feel useless to get past them.One things that I can say is that what we are doing is never useless. There is never any thing so small that won't help us to become better and help someone. I am so blessed to be here. The work is hard and slow but it is still worth it. I love the people I'm here with and the work that I can do with them. And I love you guys so much,
 Ate proximo,
 Peder

No comments:

Post a Comment