Monday, February 4, 2013

Learning the importance of love

Familia e Amigos,
 So I don't have any specific story to highlight from this week but I do have some thoughts that I want to share. So last week I mentioned that the work has been kind of hard. That has not stopped but it's all good. One thing in particular that we had been reading this week was in preach my gospel about a successful missionary. So our zone leaders gave a training on it and they focused on diligence and patience that are essential in this work. It was a really good training but there was one other thing that I have thought about this week. So if any you have noticed when you are around people that you love everything goes a lot better and time just seems to be in general something that is so much better. Whereas when you are far from that you just feel like everything is slow and you are just waiting for things to end. So that is something pretty essential then. We feel better when we are loved. When we know that someone is supporting us and holding us. So there is one person who is always supporting us, always calling us to improve but always being understandable because He love us so much. And that is God. There are times that I have felt so useless and that I am just failing on every front but God is there and I have felt significantly different because of it. It is something that I am so sure of. I am supposed to be here because He called me to do this work and I am so grateful to always be doing it. So really I just want you all to know how much I love each and every one of you. I am so grateful to hear from you and know that you are doing well. And I do want you guys to remember this . Love everyone and never stop. Make people kow that you love them and honestly you will feel so much better and so will that person. I love you all and I hope that you have an amazing week,
 Peder

No comments:

Post a Comment