Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Sweet LIfe in Cape Verde


Familia e Amigos,
 So this last week has been pretty sweet. So to start off this week I began with Elder Dias. So we had some good days for teaching and altogether it was going pretty chill. So on wednesday we went out to teach. So we tuahgt a pretty chill lesson and then we went home to eat. As we got home I was talking to Elder Orton and he just said that Elder Dias was going to Praia. So right then Elder Dias had to pack, and we took a ride down. I was kind of confused but the main reason was that there was an elder from praia that couldn't serve there as his first area because he had too much connection to the area. But Elder Dias then peaced out and now I am with Elder De Pina. It has been awesome this work to be with Elder De Pina. One of the things that has been so awesome is that I feel like more than anything I have just had more a chance to just talk about how the gospel has affected me and it's been a way awesome way to teach. For example this last week we had  lesson with this family. So we were explaining about the book of mormon and the spirit was just so strong. And then afterwards the mom of the family just started asking questions about how many times we had read it, when we starting reading and how it has affected us. It was one of the best lessons I fel that I have ever had. Altogether though the work is going super well. We have some investigators who are progressing really well and I really like how things are going. I love you all and I hope that you all have an awesome week,
 Peder
 
ps I had to translate in church from a spanish book to english. Man spanish is a little weird. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment