Monday, October 22, 2012

Relva to a Villa Nova


Familia e Amigos,
 So this week has been a good one. We had zone conference which was awesome and then we were able to get back to our area on Wednesday. This week we were able to work super well with some members. I did a couple of divisions with a member named Silas. He is straight up awesome and it was a really good time to work with him. As the week was going as well transfers were coming up. So usually I donºt like talking at all about transfers so I was pretty silent about it for the whole week but I had a feeling that I would be peacing out. Turns out last night that I got a call and I am now chilling here in Praia. It is pretty awesome and I am going to be serving with Elder Twiggs, donºt know from where. We are going to be cleaning an area which should be interesting but Iºm excited for it. But Relva was so awesome. The people there were just awesome and I love that branch. I know that the Elders there are going to do so well and I know that I have been called to serve here in Praia. I love you all and I hope that you all have a great week,
 Peder

No comments:

Post a Comment