Sunday, September 30, 2012

What a division, or in other words, a transfer.

Familia e Amigos,
 So for this week I was on a divsion for the whole week. I went with our Zone Leader Elder Parkinson which was super awesome. Basically I was chilling in Sao Filipe for this week. So first off for the first day I was kind of following because this isnºt my area. But we had some awesome lessons during the week. One was when we were just walking and a o lot of appointments fell and we just met this guy on the street. Elder Parkinson started talking with him for a bit and then we asked if we could walk with him to his house and he said yes. As we started teaching him we shared 3 Nefi 11 and the Spirit was just so strong. During the lesson Alberot(guy on street) said that he just felt so happy and that he knew we were sent to him that day because he was feeling a little down and because that day was his birthday as well. It was just awesome! As well there was another time that we were walking after a couple appointments fell. We decided to pray and as we were walking we were just asking where we should go. We passed by this one lady and asked if we could talk and she let us in. As we were talking we found out that her son is a member and she said that she really wants to get baptized! Straight up! And as we were there someone walked in just because she felt like she should walk in. She got in and we were able to mark with her to be baptized as well! It was awesome and just proof to me how really the Lord is going to help us so much when we pray to Him. I really loved this week but I am excited to get back into Relva and start working again. I know this is the work of the Lord and I love you all,
 Peder

No comments:

Post a Comment