Sunday, July 29, 2012

Peder's week in Capo Verde


Familia e Amigos,
 This week has been pretty awesome. So to start off this last week the ZLs showed up in Ponta do Sol. So we were able to do a division withthem which was way chill. It also helped a lot because we were preparing two people to be baptized this week. So the division went really chill and then the day after on Friday we had the baptisms. It was stinking awesome and our recent convert stiven was able to baptize both Adilson and Jilson. It was way awesome and Adilson is helping his brother to be baptized as wel which is super awesome. I love the work that is happening here and we have been able to find so many more people to teach which is just awesome. Stiven's younger brother wants to be baptized and the next appointment that we have with Stiven's mom and sister is when they are going to say which date they want to get baptized. It is stinking awesome!! As well we have been able to do a ton of divisions with two members in our ward. Stiven and Saturnino. It is stinking awesome and this next transfer Saturnino is going to be peacing out for a mini mission as well which is stinking awesome for him ( although walking with him lately has turned into him lookinhg at things for the last time, a little strange) . But I stinking love how things are going up here. Yesterday I was with Stiven and as I was talking to him I realized really how much I love this area here. This next week for church all of us will go to Porto Novo (which as well I love)((I just love Santo Antão!!) and I was talking that with all the members that we are going to show up wiht in Porto Novo that it will just be awesome!!! Man I flipping love being out here and I know that this is the work of the Lord. I love you all and I hope that you continue to be well.
 Peder

No comments:

Post a Comment