Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Peder's Latest Letter

Ola,
 So I really want to be able to talk to everyone and I'm going to try and do that by writing a mass e-mail to you guys- the fam. Sorry Dad that I don't have your e-mail in here. I was kinda wondering how much that you actuaLLY check your e-mail. So how's eveything going for evryone? Also please forgive my spelling.
 Here's the new junk in the MTC. So we are starting this week to become investigators. So that should be interesting to try to act like an investigator. I'm pretty psyched about it. Also all of our lessons are going pretty well. Elder Talbot and I teaching pretty well but we have to kind of work on makinh sure that we both really teach during lessons. But it's all good.
 Also this last Tuesday we had another apostle come to the MTC. Elder Russell M. Nelson came by and talked about the fact that we are fulfilling the Abrahamic Covenant. It was really awesome and I was super happy to hear it. It really made my purpose all the more clear.
 Besides that things have been pretty usual... I still get referred to as Matt Damon, the lessons are all going well and all of you know that I'm DL(District Leader). And thank you Gretch for your counsel. I am going to try to always keep humble and to always love everyone in my district, especially my companion because if I don't love them than how am I going to love the people of Cape Verde? So that's what I'm always going to try to work on so that my whole district knows that I love them.
 Well that's about it for this week. I love all of you and I hope things continue to go well. :)
 Com Amor,
     Elder Peder Schillemat

No comments:

Post a Comment