Monday, April 22, 2013

Not much to report, but a good attitude and that's enough sometimes.

Familia e Amigos,
 So this week has been chill. We have had some days that went by a little slow but altogether  was happy with the week. So in all that I was thinking was just the fact that we have been called for these things. Man the other days I was reading my calling as a missionary and it made me feel so much better. And in truth we all have a calling that God has given to us. It may seem small or that we can't do it but God qualifies us to meet the expectations. In all truth I don't have a ton to write this week. All I really wanted to write is that I know that we all can fulfill our potential and we can be happy doing it. I love you all and I hope that you have an amazing week, 
Peder

No comments:

Post a Comment