Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Another Straight up Awesome Week in Capo Verde

Familia e Amigos,
 So this week has been pretty solid. First off we had a division at the start of the week. I went into a different area which was pretty chill and got to hang out with Elder Pugmire. He's training right now so he said it was pretty nice having someon with him who could teach a little more with him. But it was all chill. During the week things went well and Elder Twiggs and I were able to find some new investigators who really seem to want to progress. One lesson in particular was one with an investigator named Lu. We taught her about the Word of Wisdom and it turns out that she smokes, drinks, and drinks coffee every day. So we talked to her about living the commandment and obviously she was thinking that it would be pretty hard. But we gave her a blessing and the Spirit was just there so strongly. It was just awesome and since then she has almost completely stopped smoking.  As well this week we are workinf with an investigator named Anilza. She is straight up awesome. She came to church on Sunday and everybody just welcomed her so well and made her feel welcome. It was just awesome to see. She also prayed in Gospel Principles class which was awesome. Things are going way solid here and I really love this work. We are always on the search for more people to teach but things are moving. I love this work and I love all of you,
 Peder

btw I have been a slacker at pics so here are pctures of three of my comps that you guys still don't know, one is me and Elder lima, the baptism one is Elder Edwards and I, and this last one will be Elder Twiggs and I, Sorry for slacking

No comments:

Post a Comment